“…in any job or business, relationship building is the most important objective because the quality of the relationship determines the quality of the product or service.” Mark Sanborn, author of The Fred Factor
As your coach, I ask you to look at the challenges you have that prevent you from achieving excellence. Budget, staffing, resources, training, support. Now set all those grumbles aside and use your imagination to see how you can create value for your team by building the relationships you have.
Building relationships requires some fundamental knowledge about each team member.
Here are some things to find out and know about your people:
- Do you know what motivates them inside and outside of work?
- Have you found out what challenges and pushes each one?
- Do you know each person’s career aspirations and what they want from you?
Building relationships is about knowing and trusting each other to support and grow.
Evaluate your relationship with your team members:
- What score would each one give you as a warm human being?
- What score would you like them to give you?
- What do you need to do to build each relationship?
Email me today at email@example.com to dig deeper!